- Powerful fully bled XT 4 pot hydraulic Servo Wave disc brake for more aggressive riding styles
- Fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- 4 oversized phenolic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Using Ice Tech alloy fin pads further improving heat radiation performance
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 140, 160, 180 and 203 mm
- Lightweight forged calliper design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Forged alloy brake lever for optimum strength and reliability
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick setting up
- brake lever featuring reach and free stroke adjustment
- Hinged clamp for quick installation
- I-spec-II compatible
- The kit also contains sintered pads, plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
Why choose Pedalz
Our Mission Statement
Pedalz is run by riders, for riders! everyone of us at Pedalz absolutely lives and breathes bikes! any spare time we have when we're not at the shop we're riding. We love the great outdoors and we want to be able to provide everything you may need to love it too! and ultimately to get out and ride your bike!
We also endeavour to provide you with the best advice to suit your needs and top notch customer service!
We Offer a Free fully custom bike setup for every new bike collected in store.
Get your bike setup correctly for you from day one! so you can get out and ride straight away!
Up coming store events
DIY Workshop Masterclass with Ru
NEXT EVENT will be in February, date to be announced soon.
Always wanted to do some DIY bike maintenance yourself but haven't had the confidence to do so? Throughout the winter months we'll be running our new DIY masterclass with our head bike tech Ru. We'll be covering lots of simple tasks you may wish to try or carry out yourself at home or on the trail! from puncture repairs, to carrying out a simple clean and lubrication service on your bike.
please give us a call or complete the contact us form below to confirm your place.