Troy Lee Designs Raid Knee Guards
Regular price £115.00
The Troy Lee Designs Raid Knee Guards utilise the amazing D3O impact protection system to provide unrestrictive pedalling combined with the highest levels of crash protection.
Born on the gnarliest World Cup Downhill tracks, but fine-tuned for long days in the bike park. The new TLD RAID knee guard is purpose-built for the days when the trails are going to get insane-but your comfort and safety is a priority.
The knee pad of choice for Brendan Fairclough, Luca Shaw, Cam Zink, Brandon Semenuk, Intense Factory racing and more!
Raid Knee Guard Features:
- D3O® CE certified knee pad
- "Fit-Lock" calf band to prevent slippage
- Vented Neoprene construction for all-day comfort
- Breathable mesh rear panel
- Abrasion-resistant front panel
- Inside/Outside leg padding placed in strategic areas provides impact protection while allowing pedal articulation at various saddle heights
- Silicone gripper band on inside upper leg with adjustable Velcro strap outer for a variety of leg sizes
- 1x Pair
- Available in 3 sizes XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
Fitting instructions TLD Raid Knee Guards
Take measurements 10 cm above the knee CENTER for Lower Thigh measurement and 15 cm below knee CENTER for Calf measurement. Measurements should fall into one of the following size categories:
|Raid Knee Guard Size||XS/S||M/L||XL/XXL|
Rider Weight (lbs)
Rider Weight (kg)
The knee pad should not be loose in any area. Make sure there are no gaps between pad and leg, and the openings are snug. The kneepad foam padding shall be placed directly over the kneecap
Hand wash cold only. Do not dry clean or bleach. Drip dry. Do not clean your protective gear with anything but soap and water. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or pads. Do not use hot water or chemical cleaners or any solvents which contain petroleum-based products like benzene or gasoline on your protective gear. Your protective gear can be weakened by these substances and may not provide its intended protection in an accident, which can result in serious injury or death. Do not use hair dryers or heaters to dry your protective gear.