- Deore XT grade RT-MT800 Ice Tech rotors give excellent performance made from a stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Using the proven Shimano Center Lock system for excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
- Comes complete with alloy lockring
Why choose Pedalz
Our Mission Statement
Pedalz is run by riders, for riders! everyone of us at Pedalz absolutely lives and breathes bikes! any spare time we have when we're not at the shop we're riding. We love the great outdoors and we want to be able to provide everything you may need to love it too! and ultimately to get out and ride your bike!
We also endeavour to provide you with the best advice to suit your needs and top notch customer service!
We Offer a Free fully custom bike setup for every new bike collected in store.
Get your bike setup correctly for you from day one! so you can get out and ride straight away!
Up coming store events
DIY Workshop Masterclass with Ru
Coming soon!........ Always wanted to do some DIY bike maintenance yourself but haven't had the confidence to do so? Throughout the winter months we'll be running our new DIY masterclass with our head bike tech Ru. We'll be covering lots of simple tasks you may wish to try or carry out yourself at home or on the trail! from puncture repairs, to carrying out a simple clean and lubrication service on your bike.
Dates for our first masterclass will be announced soon, please give us a call or complete the contact us form below to confirm your place (spaces are limited to comply with social distancing regulations)