As the burliest shoe in the Ride Concepts line, TNT meets the toughest demands of hard riding and trail building.
TNT is our bomb-proof, asymmetrical mid-top flat developed with a focus on gravity riding and trail building. Using a microfiber upper for durability and performance in all conditions, D3O® impact protection is placed in the medial collar to ward off unexpected crank-side encounters while a robust, custom-molded toe cap and heel run defense fore to aft. The MAX GRIP rubber outsole features a recessed area on the toe and heel for traction while hiking and digging. The hook and loop Powerstrap tops it off for a final sense of security, whether conquering a technical descent or building a new send is on the day's agenda.
- MAX GRIP rubber outsole.
- Recessed toe and heel for traction while hiking and digging.
- D3O® High Impact Zone Technology insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue.
- 40mm hook and loop Powerstrap and fully gusseted tongue for additional retention.
- Traditional lacing for a tailored fit.
- Elastic lace tuck to keep laces secure.
- Microfibre synthetic upper is abrasion and weather resistant with anti-bacterial mesh lining.
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odor.
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection.
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris and elastic lace tuck keeps laces secure.
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption.
- Added room in the toe box accommodates a greater range of widths.
- Asymmetrical medial collar contains D3O® impact protection.