Contains: 6x glueless patches (25mm), 1x sandpaper. Travel size - can be kept inside a jersey pocket, tool bottle or saddle bag!
- 6x Glueless Patches (25mm)
- 1x Sandpaper
- Travel Size - Can be kept inside a jersey pocket, tool bottle or saddle bag!
Directions for use:
- Try to keep the area free of dirt and debris during the whole procedure.
- Sand down the punctured area on the inner tube, then pump a little air into the inner tube to give it shape, but not too much that it stretches out.
- Hold a clean finger over the hole to prevent too much air from escaping, peel off a patch and place it so the puncture is in the centre.
- Starting from the centre, press down firmly, working your way out to the sides.
- Repeat to ensure a strong bond is achieved.
- Re-fit the inner tube inside your tyre and inflate to the specified PSI.