- Bridging the gap between casual style and on-bike performance, the Type-S is loaded with technical features while keeping classic styling in mind
- The full-wrap design provides full protection and reduces movement on your face, while the ultra-grip rubber coated nose and temple inserts offer superior security and comfort
- Throw in our hallmark 100% lenses for the very best vision and you'll find high-performance sunglasses that are just as capable on the bike as they as they are on the street
- High-impact resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lenses offer 100% UV protection (UV400) whilst HYDROILO lens treatment repels water, dirt and oil
- Optically correct decentred 8x4 base toric lenses for zero distortion
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frames with Ultra-grip rubber nose inserts and temple tips
- Available with 100%'s premium HiPER and PEAKPOLAR lenses as well as standard versions
- Comes with 100% branded storage and cleaning bag
Why choose Pedalz
Our Mission Statement
Pedalz is run by riders, for riders! everyone of us at Pedalz absolutely lives and breathes bikes! any spare time we have when we're not at the shop we're riding. We love the great outdoors and we want to be able to provide everything you may need to love it too! and ultimately to get out and ride your bike!
We also endeavour to provide you with the best advice to suit your needs and top notch customer service!
We Offer a Free fully custom bike setup for every new bike collected in store.
Get your bike setup correctly for you from day one! so you can get out and ride straight away!
Up coming store events
DIY Workshop Masterclass with Ru
NEXT EVENT 16/12/2021 - Always wanted to do some DIY bike maintenance yourself but haven't had the confidence to do so? Throughout the winter months we'll be running our new DIY masterclass with our head bike tech Ru. We'll be covering lots of simple tasks you may wish to try or carry out yourself at home or on the trail! from puncture repairs, to carrying out a simple clean and lubrication service on your bike.
Our next masterclass is on the 16/12/2021 from 6pm-9pm, please give us a call or complete the contact us form below to confirm your place.