- The S3 combines standout features from two renowned performance favourites, borrowing the understated brow from the S2 and the definitive intake vents from our iconic Speedcraft
- The S3 gives riders a subtly softened angularity while retaining the definitive look of unwavering power, ensuring all know itÔÇÖs about giving it 100%
- Our innovative frame geometry and signature interchangeable lens tech has been tuned for riding at any level
- High-impact and scratch-resistant 5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- 100% UV protection (UV400) and with HYDROILO lens treatment to repel water, dirt and oil
- Vented lens to prevent fogging and misting
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame with Ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips for a secure fit no matter how intense your ride gets
- Available with 100%'s premium HiPER lenses as well as standard versions and all models include an additional clear lens for low-light situations
- Comes with a custom hard case, an alternative fit nose pad and a 100% branded storage and cleaning bag
Why choose Pedalz
Our Mission Statement
Pedalz is run by riders, for riders! everyone of us at Pedalz absolutely lives and breathes bikes! any spare time we have when we're not at the shop we're riding. We love the great outdoors and we want to be able to provide everything you may need to love it too! and ultimately to get out and ride your bike!
We also endeavour to provide you with the best advice to suit your needs and top notch customer service!
We Offer a Free fully custom bike setup for every new bike collected in store.
Get your bike setup correctly for you from day one! so you can get out and ride straight away!
Up coming store events
DIY Workshop Masterclass with Ru
NEXT EVENT will be in February, date to be announced soon.
Always wanted to do some DIY bike maintenance yourself but haven't had the confidence to do so? Throughout the winter months we'll be running our new DIY masterclass with our head bike tech Ru. We'll be covering lots of simple tasks you may wish to try or carry out yourself at home or on the trail! from puncture repairs, to carrying out a simple clean and lubrication service on your bike.
please give us a call or complete the contact us form below to confirm your place.