The new flagship crankset from Race Face is here. Era is battle-tested on the world's toughest enduro courses and weighs in at just 483 grams. With a slick stainless scuff plate and more colours than you can shake a stick at, this incredibly stiff and durable carbon crank will help make your bike an extension of your style.
No More Scuffs
A unique stainless steel wear plate protects from damage caused by footwear friction, keeping your cranks looking fresh season after season.
A no-hassle, no-BS Lifetime Warranty.
Make Your Bike Yours
Seven different colours to customize your bike the way you want.
A New Era
Redesigned pedal inserts are bonded directly to the carbon layup making ERA the strongest, stiffest and most durable carbon crank ever created by Race Face. One of the lightest in its class, Era will outlast your bike while staying scuff-free and looking great.
- Redesigned pedal inserts are bonded directly to the carbon layup making ERA the strongest, stiffest and most durable carbon crank ever created by Race Face.
- Stainless steel wear plate guards against damage from footwear friction while adding additional impact protection and a unique look
- 7 Crank colourways and 8 different pedal boot colours for customizing your ride.
- 52mm Chainlinebased on a 136mm spindle can be adjusted to 55mm with Shimano 12-speed Direct Mount Wide ring.
- 165/170/175mm crank lengths with 176mm Q-factor for ideal pedaling ergonomics and maximum power output.
- 483g for complete 170mm crankset with 32T ring.