- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings throughout
- Hub shell machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Conversions available for QR, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm and Boost
- Larger diameter spoke flange, to build stiffer wheels
- Colours available: Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange
- Weight QR - 187g, 9mm - 184g, 15mm - 181g, 20mm - 173g
Why choose Pedalz
Our Mission Statement
Pedalz is run by riders, for riders! everyone of us at Pedalz absolutely lives and breathes bikes! any spare time we have when we're not at the shop we're riding. We love the great outdoors and we want to be able to provide everything you may need to love it too! and ultimately to get out and ride your bike!
We also endeavour to provide you with the best advice to suit your needs and top notch customer service!
We Offer a Free fully custom bike setup for every new bike collected in store.
Get your bike setup correctly for you from day one! so you can get out and ride straight away!
Up coming store events
DIY Workshop Masterclass with Ru
NEXT EVENT will be in February, date to be announced soon.
Always wanted to do some DIY bike maintenance yourself but haven't had the confidence to do so? Throughout the winter months we'll be running our new DIY masterclass with our head bike tech Ru. We'll be covering lots of simple tasks you may wish to try or carry out yourself at home or on the trail! from puncture repairs, to carrying out a simple clean and lubrication service on your bike.
please give us a call or complete the contact us form below to confirm your place.