New for 2021 crankbrothers have released a range of shoes to Match their pedal system. The Mallet Lace is the perfect pair to combine with Mallet DH pedals and hit the trails.
Featuring an additional 5mm length track length for a slammed back cleat position for control and stability when dropping the heels when the taking on the most aggressive trails.
- Round laces for smooth closure.
- Lace pocket at the top of the tongue to store away your laces for safety and clean aesthetic.
- Ventilated windows with perforated mesh material for breathability.
- Padded tongue for protection.
- TPU reinforced areas for protection and abrasion resistance.
- Heel dots for grip and superior heel hold.
- Hidden eyelets for durability and clean design.
- Match Box optimised for any MTB pedals;
- Race zone cleat placement for control and stability.
- Ramp for easy clip-in / clip-out and mud clearance
- Pre-installed crankbrothers match shim and cleat - just adjust and tighten and they're ready to ride.
- Can be used with any brand of SPD cleat, simply remove the grey match shim and set up directly in the match box.
- MC1 mid-friction compound for easy exit from the pedal.
- Directional angled and spaced toe / heel lugs for traction whilst hiking.
- Ramped toe for walkability.
- Stiff shank for power transfer when pedalling.
- Cushioned EVA midsole for shock absorption.
Sizing uses a USA last so select size based on UK normal shoe sizing. The range runs true to size so there's no need to size up. They're available in sizes 4 - 13 with half sizes available from 5.5 - 11.5.