Shoes designed to match crankbrothers pedal ranges. Mallet E is designed to be ideal for big days out on the bike. They combine a stiff shank for pedalling efficiency with a ramped toe and grippy tread making them ideal for hike a bike situations. Combine with the Mallet E or Mallet E long spindle pedals.
- Round laces for smooth closure.
- Lace pocket at the top of the tongue to store away your laces for safety and clean aesthetic.
- Ventilated windows with perforated mesh material for breathability.
- Padded tongue for protection.
- TPU reinforced areas for protection and abrasion resistance.
- Heel dots for grip and superior heel hold.
- Hidden eyelets for durability and clean design.
- Match Box optimised for any MTB pedals:
- Ramp for easy clip-in / clip-out and mud clearance
- Pre-installed crankbrothers match shim and cleat - just adjust and tighten and they're ready to ride.
- Can be used with any brand of SPD cleat, simply remove the grey match shim and set up directly in the match box.
- MC1 mid-friction compound for easy exit from the pedal.
- Directional angled and spaced toe / heel lugs for traction whilst hiking.
- Ramped toe for walkability.
- Stiff shank for power transfer when pedalling.
- Cushioned EVA midsole for shock absorption.
Sizing uses a USA last so select size based on UK normal shoe sizing. The range runs true to size so there's no need to size up. They're available in sizes 4 - 13 with half sizes available from 5.5 - 11.5.