The mtb helmet trusted by world cup champions
The Rampage Pro Carbon Mips Reez Helmet is performance and protection wrapped in one lightweight, race-ready package. Trusted by UCI World Cup Champions—and designed with direct input from our elite downhill and freeride athletes—its features read like a gold-standard helmet checklist.
- Mips® equipped
- Lightweight carbon fiber shell
- Breakaway visor design to release in a crash
- Dual-density EPS foam liner
- Adjustable visor for goggle compatibility
- Full face mountain bike helmet
- MIPS™ added protection system
- Breakaway visor screws are designed to shear off at impact to reduce rotational forces
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS is meant to provide improved protection by spreading forces over a wider surface area
- Lightweight carbon fiber shell construction
- Injected mesh vent screens maintain superior ventilation and airflow while shielding the rider from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads manage odor while wicking moisture
- EN 1078
- AS/NZS 2063
- ASTM 1952-15 DOWNHILL
For care instructions see our Helmet Care Guide
Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
RAMPAGE PRO CARBON SIZE CHART
|CHEEK PAD SIZE
|55cm - 56cm
|21.75" - 22.25"
|57cm - 58cm
|22.25" - 23.25"
|59cm - 60cm
|23.25" - 23.75"
|61cm - 62cm
|23.75" - 24.75"
HOW TO MESURE
Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.