"Race bred". It's not just a slogan printed on the SB130 top tube. Racing is the sole reason we exist. We've been pinning on numbers and pinning the throttle since 1985. So when choices had to be made on the SB150, every single one was made in the name of unbridled speed. See also: unabashed, unapologetic. Some may say it's too slack, too low, too long, too different. And we say they can shop elsewhere. But for pilots who know how to push hard and reap reward, this bike quickly earns the title of top whip. The ultimate example of breeding a bike to beat the clock.
- Switch Infinity patented suspension system.
- High modulus carbon fibre main frame and swing arm.
- Integrated ISCG-05 mounts.
- Tapered integrated headtube (41mm/52mm).
- Custom down tube protector and chain guards.
- Internally molded carbon tubes inside of frame for hassle-free cable routing.
- Integrated axle and derailleur hanger system.
- Boost hub spacing, front and rear.
- Clearance for standard sized water bottle inside mainframe.
- Lab tested to more rigorous downhill standards.
- Lifetime Warranty.
|SHOCK||FOX FACTORY X2 230 X 60MM|
Please note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
All measurements are shown in millimetres.
|A||SEAT TUBE LENGTH||380MM||410MM||450MM||495MM|
|B||EFF. TOP TUBE LENGTH||571.9MM||602.4MM||625.6MM||653.9MM|
|C||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||64.5°||64.5°||64.5°||64.5°|
|D||EFF. SEAT TUBE ANGLE||77°||77°||76.9°||76.8°|
|I||HEAD TUBE LENGTH||95MM||96.6MM||107.7MM||118.8MM|
|J||AXLE TO CROWN||577.1MM||577.1MM||577.1MM||577.1MM|