- SiS GO Electrolyte contains a blend of easily digestible carbohydrate as well as electrolytes (such as sodium) that helps promote optimal hydration
- A combination of energy sources and electrolytes enhance your body's ability to absorb water during exercise, maintain your endurance performance and protect against cramp
- The product is mixed at appropriate concentrations of carbohydrate (36 grams as a 6% solution), sodium (20 mmol/L) and fluid (500ml serving) in order to achieve the combined aims of energy and hydration
- Both carbohydrate depletion and dehydration are two of the major causes of fatigue in endurance exercise
- A common mistake made by endurance athletes is to consume too much or too little carbohydrate at inappropriate concentrations, causing lack of carbohydrate absorption or gastrointestinal problems
- In addition to ensuring optimal carbohydrate stores and hydration status before exercise, delivering additional carbohydrate and fluid during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue
- The specific formulation of SiS GO Electrolyte represents a strategic approach to offset the negative effects of carbohydrate depletion and dehydration on your performance
- 36 grams of carbohydrate per 500ml serving
- Suitable For Vegans
- Produced in an Informed Sport accredited facility and Triple Tested to provide complete confidence for athletes
Why choose Pedalz
Our Mission Statement
Pedalz is run by riders, for riders! everyone of us at Pedalz absolutely lives and breathes bikes! any spare time we have when we're not at the shop we're riding. We love the great outdoors and we want to be able to provide everything you may need to love it too! and ultimately to get out and ride your bike!
We also endeavour to provide you with the best advice to suit your needs and top notch customer service!
We Offer a Free fully custom bike setup for every new bike collected in store.
Get your bike setup correctly for you from day one! so you can get out and ride straight away!
Up coming store events
DIY Workshop Masterclass with Ru
NEXT EVENT will be in February, date to be announced soon.
Always wanted to do some DIY bike maintenance yourself but haven't had the confidence to do so? Throughout the winter months we'll be running our new DIY masterclass with our head bike tech Ru. We'll be covering lots of simple tasks you may wish to try or carry out yourself at home or on the trail! from puncture repairs, to carrying out a simple clean and lubrication service on your bike.
please give us a call or complete the contact us form below to confirm your place.