The Bel-Air V3, launched in 2022 borrows the proven profile of the original Bel-Air, but wrapped in an updated package that'll complement any performance-driven build.
The V3 saddle has been slimmed down, it's now shorter in overall length to match current bike geometries and has a slight rear rise. This updated shape provides extra support, comfort, and improved power transfer that's noticeable on any length ride. Additionally, the updated Bel-Air profile is now constructed with free float comfort flex rail inserts. With more forgiveness at the wings and a new hidden cutout relief to maximize comfort, your undercarriage will thank you.
The Bel-Air V3 is finished with ATMOS Shaping, which eliminates the need for bumpers, staples, or glue, leaving a seamless vacuum sealed cover and a new sonic welded edges protection for further durability.
- Proven Profile - Utilizes the timeless shape of the current Bel-Air V3, but in a more price point package by using traditional sealing methods.
- Cordura Side Panels - Protective side panels are stitched to improve the durability of the saddle.
- Lightweight EVA Foam - Comfortable, durable and lightweight EVA foam to provide premium foam performance.
- Free Float Rail Inserts - Enhances comfort and allows more flex forgiveness on the wings of saddle.
- Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer.
- Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail.
- Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing.
- Hidden Undercut - Relief cut-out in bottom of base.
- Length: 260mm.
- Width: 140mm.
- Weight: 181g - 315g.
- Rail: 7x9mm CF / Lux-Alloy / Steel.