An enduro/gravity clip shoe with mid-height protection to meet the demands of rough conditions.
Change is inevitable. Transition was designed to change the perception of how an enduro/gravity clip shoe should connect with the pedal. A wide and unobtrusive cleat box provides instant engagement and uncompromising security on any clip pedal. The tapered and serrated "toe-shaped" PowerDrive shank delivers engineered stiffness with impressive power transfer. Transition features a weather resistant but breathable welded upper with D3O® protection in the medial collar, while a custom-molded toe cap and heel protection have you covered in the most technically challenging conditions.
- CLIP GRIP rubber outsole.
- Recessed toe and heel for traction while hiking and digging.
- D3O® High Impact Zone Technology insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue.
- Hook and loop strap for additional instep adjustment.
- Traditional lacing for a tailored fit.
- Elastic lace tuck to keep laces secure.
- PU synthetic upper with mesh screen is weather resistant but breathable.
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odor.
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection.
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris and elastic lace tuck keeps laces secure.
- EVA midsole for extra cushion and support.
- 40mm wide cleat box for ease of pedal entry and long adjustment with index marking for cleat placement.
- RC PowerDrive nylon shank drives power and maintains lateral stiffness.
- Added room in the toe box accommodates a greater range of widths.
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O® impact protection.