Leatt MTB Enduro 3.0 Jersey
A summer-ready mountain bike top, the Leatt MTB Enduro 3.0 Jersey uses an eco-friendly fabric to keep you cool when crushing any MTB trail.
When it comes to riding in the heat of summer, the MTB Enduro 3.0 Jersey really comes into its own. Using heat-regulating ICE Cafe Yarn, made from recycled coffee beans of all things, the Enduro 3.0 will keep you feeling fresh and cool as the temperatures begin to rise. ICE Yarn is not only quick at wicking sweat off your skin, but it's also incredibly quick to dry too, meaning you never feel damp and clammy, even after the most sweat-inducing trail ride or enduro race stage. Key areas also benefit from perforated ventilation, giving a welcome boost to airflow.
Leatt have kept the fit of the jersey on the casual side of performance. This gives you plenty of space to move easily as you navigate the trails. The fabric also has built-in stretch, letting you pad up for more challenging technical trails and racing or it's just right if you go ride pad-less, enjoying the relaxed flow of riding swooping singletrack. The collar design is also suitable for use with a neck brace, ideal if you're keen to get your DH race game on.
Lastly, overlocked stitched seams add durability alongside comfort too, while a small pocket makes space for small essentials.
- Materials:99% Polyester, 1% Nylon
- ICE Cafe Yarn with a cooling effect - Eco-friendly material made from PET recycled bottles
- FastDry: up to 200% times faster than cotton and 50% than polyester
- Super soft touch for sensitive skin and premium comfort
- Casual fit with 3/4 sleeves for a relaxed riding experience
- Perforated ventilation
- Overlock stitched seams for comfort
- Neck collar design for use with or without a neck brace
- Stretch fit for riding with or without body armour
- Pocket with microfiber goggle wiper