Leatt MTB 2.0 X-Flow Gloves
For those of you who want to wear gloves but prefer to barely notice they're there, the Leatt MTB 2.0 X-Flow Gloves are just for you. Super light and flexible they offer unrivalled comfort for warm-weather mountain bike riding.
Keeping it minimal, the MTB 2.0 X-Flow Gloves are an extremely light and breathable mountain bike glove created to be unnoticeable when you're whipping along the trails. The back is Leatt's fully vented X-Flow mesh, delivering outstanding breathability and airflow with minimal weight. It's highly flexible too, allowing a natural feel on the handlebars.
The MicronGrip palm fabric is pre-curved and non-padded for both excellent feel and the NanoGrip technology offers a solid and reassuring grip. The FormFit fingers offer superb dexterity too and you also get microinjected 3D Brush Guards across the outer fingers, fending off bumps and abrasion. Touchscreen compatibility allows control of tech without removing your gloves.
- Microinjected 3D Brush Guard reinforced pinky and knuckles
- FormFit finger stitching for superior fit and handlebar feel
- NanoGrip palm - premium dry and wet grip
- Ultra-thin, stretchy and flexible for superior bike feel
- Touch Screen compatible
- Fully vented X-Flow mesh upper-hand material
- Pre-curved seamless palm
- Lens/sweat wiper
- Stretch fit comfort cuff
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching