Leatt MTB 2.0 SubZero Gloves
Thanks to built-in insulation, the Leatt MTB 2.0 SubZero Gloves bring warmth to your cold-weather mountain biking. A slim grippy palm gives brilliant feel too, letting you react quickly to changes in terrain and grip.
Cold and crisp days are brilliant for mountain biking. But you want to avoid numb, cold hands - and here is where the insulated MTB 2.0 SubZero Gloves come in. The back of the hand is where you will find the bulk of the insulation, keeping in warmth and shutting out colder temperatures. However the insulating doesn't add too much bulk and still allows a natural fit when holding the bars.
This natural fit also extends to the slim palm, the MicronGrip is pre-curved and non-padded for excellent feel while the FormFit fingers offer superb dexterity. You also get microinjected 3D Brush Guards across the outer fingers, fending off bumps and abrasion. Touchscreen compatibility allows control of tech without removing your gloves.
- SubZero upper hand insulation for harsh weather conditions
- FormFit finger stitching for superior fit and handlebar feel
- MicronGrip palm Super slim with superior handlebar feel
- Excellent dry and wet grip
- Very durable with touch screen function
- Silicone grip print
- Touch Screen compatible
- Microinjected 3D Brush Guard - reinforced pinky and knuckles
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching
- Pre-curved seamless palm