- The men's Freerider Pro Primeblue mountain bike shoes bring enhanced impact coverage to the toe box and a quick-drying build to the anytime, anywhere utility of the classic Freerider. Stealth® S1 rubber and Classic Dotty tread maintain confident pedal grip. Their comfortable build lets you move easily from bike to street for everyday versatility.
- This shoe's upper is made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material containing at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic.
- Stealth® S1 rubber outsole for unbeatable grip.
- Compression molded EVA midsole for long term cushioning.
- Poron toe box: Impact resistant toe box for added protection.
- PRIME BLUE: Features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste and intercepted from beaches and costal communities before it reaches the ocean
- Ortholite sockliner: Ortholite sockliner provides long lasting cushioning with anti-microbial protection
- Impact resistant poron toe box for added toe protection.
- Synthetic upper which is fast-drying weather friendly.
- Stealth® S1: Dotty rubber outsole for unbeatable grip in wet and slippery conditions.