Brand-X Ascend Dropper Seatpost (125mm & 150mm)
Precisely engineered to bring you fast and smooth operation on the trails, the Ascend dropper post will get you into the optimum riding position in a flash. This means you'll be primed for the upcoming terrain so you can attack a climb or descent without having to stop to change your saddle position. Designed for MTB frames with dropper post internal routing, it will give a clean look to your bike too.
ERGONOMIC DROPPER SEATPOST
This mountain bike dropper seatpost features an ergonomic remote lever that has been designed to run from where your front shifter normally sits. It's ideally suited for those running a 1x chainring transmission without a front derailleur.
Your bike's frame must have internal dropper post routing for seamless compatibility with this dropper seatpost. To eliminate cable movement/pull, the smooth operating Brand-X Ascend 120mm & 150mm MTB Dropper Seatpost has been cable actuated at the end of the seatpost to deliver consistent performance.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Incredibly fast and smooth operation.
- Gives you an optimum riding position.
- Internal cable routing for a clean look.
- Effortlessly remote operated.
- Material: AL7075-T651
- Diameter: 30.9mm or 31.6mm
- Size: 410mm or 480mm
- Length/Travel: 120mm or 150mm
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Finish: Sand Blasted and Hard Anodised Black
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Compatibility: Frames with dropper post internal cable routing only
- Remote Included: Yes, bar mounted shifter style remote lever
- Infinitely adjustable
- Cable operated
- Internal routing only
- Linkage mechanism eliminates any outer cable pull
- Zero Offset Head type
- One Piece head/Upper Shaft
- Micro Adjust clamping mechanism
- Rider Weight: Min: 50-55kg; Max: 120kg
- Weight: 550g (without cable and shifter, 31.6mm)
Please Note: The "Size" information relates to the seatpost's overall length. To know which size to buy, measure your current seatpost's length and diameter
MINIMUM INSERTION LENGTH INFORMATION:
|Size||Minimum Insertion Length||Minimum Insertion Length including the actuator (mm)|
|31.6mm x 412mm 125mm||90||124|
|30.9mm x 412mm 125mm||90||124|
|31.6mm x 459mm 150mm||90||124|
|30.9mm x 459mm 150mm||90||124|