- Outer shell is constructed using a blend of carbon and fiberglass for strength and lightness.
- Smooth profile is streamlined and free of any external features that might act as a load point in an impact.
- Surface curvature promotes reduced friction on impact, allowing deflection and the most efficient transfer to protect the rider’s head.
- MIPS for mitigation against the causes of brain injuries.
- Unique, patented visor release system, which ensures the mounting is held securely in place for riding over the most extreme terrain, yet provides the right level of resistance to ensure the visor detaches from the helmet in a significant impact.
- The Missile Tech is available in two outer shell sizes and three EPS sizes to allow riders to get the fit correct for them.
- Additional thicker cheek pads are available for a tighter fit.
- 22 vents for maximum airflow and ventilation.
- Removable air vent on the chin for additional airflow.
- Removable air filter on mouth opening for easy cleaning.
- Vented chin strap for additional airflow when riding.
- Wide aperture is designed to accommodate a wide variety of goggles.
- ERS system for quick and safe extraction in emergency situations.
- D ring closure for a secure closure.
- Hydration kit compatible.
- Weight of the Missile Tech is 990g for a medium.
Why choose Pedalz
Our Mission Statement
Pedalz is run by riders, for riders! everyone of us at Pedalz absolutely lives and breathes bikes! any spare time we have when we're not at the shop we're riding. We love the great outdoors and we want to be able to provide everything you may need to love it too! and ultimately to get out and ride your bike!
We also endeavour to provide you with the best advice to suit your needs and top notch customer service!
We Offer a Free fully custom bike setup for every new bike collected in store.
Get your bike setup correctly for you from day one! so you can get out and ride straight away!
Up coming store events
DIY Workshop Masterclass with Ru
NEXT EVENT will be in February, date to be announced soon.
Always wanted to do some DIY bike maintenance yourself but haven't had the confidence to do so? Throughout the winter months we'll be running our new DIY masterclass with our head bike tech Ru. We'll be covering lots of simple tasks you may wish to try or carry out yourself at home or on the trail! from puncture repairs, to carrying out a simple clean and lubrication service on your bike.
please give us a call or complete the contact us form below to confirm your place.