ALL NEW FOR 2021!
Pro is perfect for river gaps, road gaps, etc. Pro ramp was created for huge jumps, road gaps, backflips, 360, front flips, etc. Ideal for tricks that require higher speed - 25 - 35 km/h. The Pro ramp makes it possible to clear 4 - 12 meter gaps (with average skill-set). It is recommended only for advanced riders.
The ramp has a wheel extension that allows you to move a ready-to-use ramp one location to another without unassembling it.
The geometry of the Pro ramp is tall and aggressive. The Pro ramp has a big height adjustment amplitude - 720 mm to 900 mm. Leg travel of 165 mm.
Due to our revolutionary truss construction, the ramp has become way more stable, very adaptive to any surface/terrain. It can be placed at various angles by regulating the length of each leg - possible to change the radius of the surface. (surface radius R 5000 mm to R 6000 mm) Also, the ramp has fewer parts, therefore the assembly time is now twice faster.
The surface of the ramp is not suitable for small wheel sports. It can be used with dirt/slopestyle bikes, enduro, downhill, BMX, skies, snowboards, etc
- Assembly: 5 min
- Weight limit: 150 kg
- Ready to use ramp dimensions: 720-900 (height) x 800 (width) x 2150 mm (length)
- Briefcase dimensions: 735 x 800 x 150 mm
- Product weight (total): 26 kg
- Wheel Extension weight: 5 kg
- Ready-to-ship product dimensions (+ packaging): 825 x 772 x 354 mm
- Product weight (+ packaging): 31,7 kg