- The evolution of speed; the 100% Speedtrap's expansive frame geometry increases peripheral vision and protection whilst offering the best possible peripheral vision of any full frame glasses
- We deliver this enhanced vision and clarity by following the natural contours of your eye with a custom, optically correct, decentred 6-base cylindrical shield lens
- Further enhancements include integrated cooling vents and three-way adjustable temple arms for uncompromising fit
- The result is ultimate visual performance paired with 100%'s unmistakably aggressive, futuristic styling
- Lenses are highly impact and scratch-resistant with 100% UV protection (UV400) and HYDROILO lens treatment to repel water, dirt and oil
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame with Ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips for the secure fit essential in racing situations
- Available with 100%'s premium HiPER lenses as well as standard versions and all models include an additional clear lens for low-light situations
- Comes with a custom hard case, an alternative fit nose pad and a 100% branded storage and cleaning bag
Why choose Pedalz
Our Mission Statement
Pedalz is run by riders, for riders! everyone of us at Pedalz absolutely lives and breathes bikes! any spare time we have when we're not at the shop we're riding. We love the great outdoors and we want to be able to provide everything you may need to love it too! and ultimately to get out and ride your bike!
We also endeavour to provide you with the best advice to suit your needs and top notch customer service!
We Offer a Free fully custom bike setup for every new bike collected in store.
Get your bike setup correctly for you from day one! so you can get out and ride straight away!
Up coming store events
DIY Workshop Masterclass with Ru
Coming soon!........ Always wanted to do some DIY bike maintenance yourself but haven't had the confidence to do so? Throughout the winter months we'll be running our new DIY masterclass with our head bike tech Ru. We'll be covering lots of simple tasks you may wish to try or carry out yourself at home or on the trail! from puncture repairs, to carrying out a simple clean and lubrication service on your bike.
Dates for our first masterclass will be announced soon, please give us a call or complete the contact us form below to confirm your place (spaces are limited to comply with social distancing regulations)